shop by Category
LIFELINE BATTERIES FEATURE:
Call for Pricing : 407-340-6886 wayne
- Aircraft class cell construction:
- Lowers internal resistance for high repeated engine start current.
- Withstands shock and vibration much better than flooded or gelled electrolyte designs.
- Twice as many discharge/charge cycles as the leading gel battery (see chart).
- Faster recharge; no current limitations with voltage regulated recharging.
- Much better charge retention than flooded cell types, even at high ambient temperatures.
- Full recharge after 30 days storage in a full discharge condition 77°F (25°C).
- Sealed construction with absorbed electrolyte - no shipment restrictions; submersible without damage; install in any position; no need for watering; no corrosion on terminals.
- Cell safety vent valves - pressure regulated, nonremovable.
- Rugged, nonmarring polypropylene (copolymer) case/cover.
- Safety - even during severe overcharge the LIFELINE AGM battery produces less than 2% hydrogen gas (4.1% is required for flammability in air).
- FAA and Military approved; Manufactured to DOD military specifications;
- Lifeline batteries are not restricted from shipment by air. Passes DOT 49 CFR Sec.173.159.